- Length: 32" (from bra strap to hem)
- Chest width (pit-pit): 20.5"
- 100% Linen bodice and skirt, hem is 100% Vintage Barkcloth
- Side pockets
- Completely Reversible - like getting 2 dresses in 1!
- Too short for you? Send us a note if you want us to make you coordinating bloomers. Lead time is 3-4 weeks. Additional $89.
- Last photo is for REFERENCE only for the bloomers, not included. Make sure to add waist and thigh measurements if you want a custom bloomer.
ALL SALES FINAL. Please read description prior to purchase.
Please allow an additional 3 days to for handling.
Hand made in Altadena, CA.
All materials are either existing, thrifted or vintage. 100% up-cycled. Vintage materials could have some slight marking or staining/spots from age.
1972 Horoscope Dress with Embroidered Tea Towel Back
Made from 100% vintage materials. Discoloration or stains from age are unavoidable.
To care: hand wash with mild detergent on cold water. Do not scrub together or agitate. Quilt sleeves and the seams could fall apart if scrubbed too hard or put in the washer! Fill basin with water and detergent, shake water to create soap spuds and massage garment in water. Rinse, and squeeze excess water (do not wring!). Hang to dry. Iron low. Selina Sanders is not responsible for damage caused by mishandling or damages from normal wear of garments.