Can be converted into a top and skirt set for $20 more. If you pick the set option, we will send you the balance request and please provide your waist measurement.
* Matching Mask Option - add the separately listing to the cart*
- Fully Embroidered Bodice up-cycled from an antique handmade runner w/crochet edge
- With Pockets
- Unlined and ties in the back for adjustability.
- Sleeves and skirt are printed.
- Chest: up to 40"
- Length: Mid-calf (44" from highest point of shoulder) IF YOU WANT A SHORTER DRESS, please send an email or leave notes at check out.
Last Dress Photo is for "style" reference only. Ties at back for adjustability.
Please note your bust measurement at check out. Not doing so will delay your order.
ALL SALES FINAL. Please read description prior to purchase.
Please allow an additional 3 days to for handling.
Hand made in Los Angeles, CA.
All materials are either existing, thrifted or vintage. 100% up-cycled. Vintage materials could have some slight marking or staining/spots from age.
70s Embroidered Dress
Made from 100% vintage materials. Discoloration or stains from age are unavoidable.
To care: hand wash with mild detergent on cold water. Do not scrub together or agitate. Quilt sleeves and the seams could fall apart if scrubbed too hard or put in the washer! Fill basin with water and detergent, shake water to create soap spuds and massage garment in water. Rinse, and squeeze excess water (do not wring!). Hang to dry. Iron low. Selina Sanders is not responsible for damage caused by mishandling or damages from normal wear of garments.