Supply Your Own Towels
You don't have to have your towels ready before purchasing. We will only have 3 slots available so this will be your chance to reserve your spot.
Made To Order: 5-6 week lead time (from the time we receive your towels)
PRICES VARY DEPENDING ON SIZE:
- For regular size: bust 42" and under, you will need 7 tea towels.
-For the skirt hem/straps, you need a coordinating fabric (woven) - 1.25 to 1.5 yards depending on the width of the fabric. Please make sure the fabric is not too heavy; meaning, the tea towels and the fabrics must feel similar in weight and that they are all non-stretch.
- For extended sizing: Bust 43" and above, you will need 9 towels
-For skirt hem/straps, 2 yards
- TOWELS MUST BE SIMILAR IS SIZE. You can also send us embroidered runners but also in a similar size. Piecing will cost extra if we need to extend/shorten a towel to fit the others.
- Send us an email when you have your towels/yardage are ready + your order number and we can go from there! Have fun with it!
- The lead time starts upon design approval and receipt of balance if applicable
- ALL SALES are FINAL
Important Note: Please READ
- Custom requires a lot of back and forth. As much as we love chatting with our customers, we hope that you can provide clear information to make this smooth sailing as possible!
- Please know that we are not your personal seamstress. Meaning, we can not make your own design. The design is limited to the patterns we already have. We can not change necklines or silhouettes.
- We reserve the right to terminate a collaboration if the customer becomes very demanding and unrealistic! We will charge for the time spent in back and forth communication. So please be nice so we can continue to provide this service for everyone! It should be a fun and magical time!
Made to order.
Allow 6-7 weeks and a few days for making the garment, and handling/packing. Time starts after final approval of design and full payment.
Hand made in Los Angeles, CA.
All materials are either existing, thrifted or vintage. 100% up-cycled. Vintage materials could have some slight marking or staining/spots from age.
Supply Your Own Towel for Tea Towel Patchwork DRESSES
Made from 100% vintage materials. Discoloration or stains from age are unavoidable.
To care: hand wash with mild detergent on cold water. Do not scrub together or agitate. Quilt sleeves and the seams could fall apart if scrubbed too hard or put in the washer! Fill basin with water and detergent, shake water to create soap spuds and massage garment in water. Rinse, and squeeze excess water (do not wring!). Hang to dry. Iron low. Selina Sanders is not responsible for damage caused by mishandling or damages from normal wear of garments.