Supply Your Own Towel
- Regular size: 42" hips and under
- Ext size: 43" hips and above
- This is BASE PRICE only. (common yardage like bedsheets, deadstock yardage.
- More expensive materials for the pants like quilts and embroidered fabric are a higher priced tier ($25-$60 more) . PLEASE clearly indicate your budget in an email and we can customize fabrics for you.
- Adding details (like ruffles) also adds to the cost.
- Most Standard size tea towels work. If you plan on using embroidered linens, please send a photo of the fabric and we will suggest if you need two.
- Holiday Update: please check announcements on Instagram frequently for updates.
- After details are discussed via email, we will provide you with the shipping address for your towel. At buyer's expense. We recommend insuring the package if the towel is rare or valuable. We are NOT responsible for tracking or lost packages.
- Upon receipt, we will send you photos of pant options to go with your towel and prices (if applicable)
- Once you approve the design, we will send an invoice for any added costs (if applicable). Please pay promptly so we can start making your top ASAP!
- The lead time starts upon design approval and receipt of full payment.
- ALL SALES are FINAL
Important Note: Please READ
- Custom requires a lot of back and forth. As much as we love chatting with our customers, we hope that you can provide clear information to make this smooth sailing as possible!
- Please know that we are not your personal seamstress. Meaning, we can not make your own design. The design is limited to the patterns we already have. Lenghtening sleeves and lowering necklines are acceptable but we can not change necklines or silhouettes.
- Please be respectful of the time it takes to source materials to match your towel, meaning, please BE CLEAR with your budget requirements UPFRONTso we can target this and not spend too much time sourcing on options you will never buy.
- We reserve the right to terminate a collaboration if the customer becomes very demanding and unrealistic! We will charge for the time spent in sourcing. So please be nice so we can continue to provide this service for everyone! It should be a fun and magical time!
Made to order.
Allow 4 weeks and a few days for making the top, and handling/packing. Time starts after final approval of design and full payment.
Hand made in Los Angeles, CA.
All materials are either existing, thrifted or vintage. 100% up-cycled. Vintage materials could have some slight marking or staining/spots from age.
Supply Your Own Towel or Linens for Jumpsuits
Made from 100% vintage materials. Discoloration or stains from age are unavoidable.
To care: hand wash with mild detergent on cold water. Do not scrub together or agitate. Quilt sleeves and the seams could fall apart if scrubbed too hard or put in the washer! Fill basin with water and detergent, shake water to create soap spuds and massage garment in water. Rinse, and squeeze excess water (do not wring!). Hang to dry. Iron low. Selina Sanders is not responsible for damage caused by mishandling or damages from normal wear of garments.